Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spokane Thrift Stores


I have good news and bad news... The good news is I had a wonderful week at the shop and sold a lot of my furniture and even a display item.  The bad news is that I cannot find items to replace the ones that have sold!  I am in kind of a panic because we still have about 6 weeks until garage sale season begins and it is getting down to the nitty gritty.
I have learned a lesson though...I will definitely be stockpiling A LOT this summer so that I will be able to make it through the lean months.  When my sister and I started it was in October and we had already gotten rid of a lot of stuff at our garage sales and did not have a back-up supply.
So today with the sun shining and a good cup of coffee at hand I will try not to be a pessimist and will definitely view my cart as half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment